Thursday, May 17, 2007

We are the champions

...of flip cup, that is. For those of you that did not make it to the Front Page last night (i.e. everyone except myself, Steve, Dan Yang, Hutch and Ari, with a brief cameo by Jen), you missed a great show. It started off small-- me (double-cupping) and Brandy (from Bob Vance; a real trooper--she had just given blood AND it was her bye week, but she still came!) versus Hutch, Dan and Steve-- and then got bigger as we stole more and more tables and found some people from the Lickballs team to play against. Basically, IDROS plus Brandy plus Donovan dominated the entire time, including when we all used only our left hands to flip. I think the other team maybe won two games. But that's just because we let them, kind of like they let their little sister win sometimes...
I could go on and on about how amazing our flip cup performance was, but I will soon be posting some pictures that I think speak for themselves (e.g. cups being flipped with tongues, feet, elbows, etc.)
Anyway, thanks to everyone who was there for a good time, and to everyone who wasn't-- now you know what you are missing.

No comments: