Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm sorry I wasn't there

I ran into Steve-O near Brighton's place while riding my bike home from work. I was rocking my Youth L yellow shirt (thank you Carter for dutifully fulfilling my requested size), so of course Steve-O could see me from a mile away. So it rained for like an hour way before the game started, but the grass was soaked and the likes of me and Hutch would've messed up the field had we played. Steve-O asked me where I was headed, as he was going to the bar. I went home. To pack. That's because I am leaving the DC metro area.

So last night, I packed up the books I wanted to schlep home. Team, you may claim any of the following selections:

-GRE prep books (a Kaplan guide, 10 sample tests, etc) and variations of how to get into graduate school
- Summer Breeze by Elin Hildenbrand
- a book by Anita Shreve
- Take Time for Your Life (a life coach book)
- Take Time for Your Finances (a finances book)
- Healthwise Notebook (a Kaiser Permanente publication
- Prep, Curtis Sittenfeld's outstanding debut novel
I know I am lame. My lame train name is JewBagel.

No comments: