Tuesday, May 8, 2007

WAKA

Sirinyay,

You better be careful or WAKA will sue you for defamation. I don't understand why they care if someone calls them the Microsoft of kickball. I would love to be a multi billionaire, personally, and dominate my industry. It is pretty clear to me they are trying to squash the competition.

I have to hand it to WAKA for starting the idea of kickball in the first place, but I think that DCKickball is a better league for the following reasons:

  • Carter Rabasa - Has always been honest and generous with the social funds (I'm a sucker for free food and beer). We always get a response whenever we email him about league issues.
  • Less teams means there is more of a family feel. I see the same people year after year.
  • The people are nicer
  • I don't feel like I'm going to Walmart, I feel like I'm going to Target.
  • The fees are lower and you get more for your money
  • There isn't broken glass on the field
  • Sirinyay is in this league and hates WAKA. Seriously, why would anyone want to mess with her? She is 100 pounds! She wouldn't hurt a fly!

1 comment:

Sirinya said...

I love your analogy:
WAKA:walmart :: DCKickball:target.