Friday, May 11, 2007

Attitude is everything

So we lost. Again. But it's okay because we got to finish up the keg at Liz and Jeremy's afterward. (And I played pool there, which is a potentially bad idea.)

I think we may actually be at the bottom of the league. However, we finally found ourselves a decent first baseman (the Token Asian Guy, Dan) whom I think he'd be even more effective at second base or as short stop. So Adam Heller, where ARE you? Ari and I were the only ones to score runs; we were at the top of the line up, so Capts Brian and Hutch are doing something right.

Becki is on the injured list. She injured her thigh somehow, but I hope she makes it back next week.

Kat is our returning MVP because she got three fly balls in a row. Dan the TAG is the rookie MVP because he did an outstanding job tagging people out at first base.

Come out and see us next week. You'll find me on the sidelines cubing because watching the actual game itself is too stressful for me.

No comments: