Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thoughts on the 16-4 victory


This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.
This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK....A....STRANGER....IN THE ASS!

We brought the strategy and the fury again to the kickball pitch last night. It became embarassing at the end of the game. After hitting home runs in the first two innings, we held a 14-4 lead at which point I decided that defense was the key to winning the game. I then became a maniac at third base, running down every ball and then running towards helpless girls and pegging them. By the end of the game, I had one girl punch me in the arm for chasing her into the outfield, another girl who refused to shake our hands after the game because I got a running start and threw the ball at her shoulder, and the last batter of the game STOPPED RUNNING to first base and waved her arms saying "ok, ok!" because I was running full steam at her. I then flipped the ball underhand lightly at her and the game was over.
Maybe I was playing "too hard" but that's the only way I know how to play. There is no crying in kickball. The only thing I feel bad about is I threw it pretty hard at the one girl because it was a close play. We are definitely the thugs of the league. Every game there are at least 2 collisions, including Becki taking someone's legs out in this game. Actually, she was just tagging the base and he completely ran into her. Somehow the refs called him safe even though:
A. She tagged the base before he got there
B. He ran into her which means she tagged him as well
C. He fell past the base and he got up and was standing 5 feet from the base and we tagged him again.
I'm still bitter about that but we got all of the runs back when I hit a grand slam in the next inning.
I feel it was a stirring send off for our fearless kickball champion Sirinyay. She has really grown from someone who didn't know how to play into a bunting on base percentage machine. She will truly be missed.
Now to the matter at hand. We have a 2 game winning streak and are 2-0 since the implementation of the lineup. We need to keep scoring at will and tighten up our defense and we have a shot at running the table. Let's bring the pain!


1 comment:

Katzilla said...

I would just like to make a note to any other teams reading our blog that our fearless Hutch also has a tendency to throw elbows to his own teammates for the sake of a win, so don't cry over being pegged by something as soft as a ball. How do I know this, you ask?

Well, I was said recipient of an elbow to the head when I accidently got in his way after I called a popfly and he jumped over me, caught the ball (as he damn well should have if he was going to be so ruthless), and came down with his elbow on my head. Though it was finals, so we were all a little excited.

All was forgiven after he bought me medicinal alcohol at the bar to assuage my pain. But make note: Hutch takes NO prisoners. Consider yourselves forewarned.